Friday, August 20, 2010

Down Time

Going to have to shut down and recharge. I need to find something to photograph so I have some new material. I am tired of going through my old pics trying to do new stuff. It is a challenge, but I feel a bit stagnant.
So, I will be off line for a couple of days and spend the time with family and my Nikon.
I spent the day with my daughter-in-law and my grandson and granddaughter. We got to go pick out clothes for school and some great Cachow (Lightening McQueen) underpants for my soon to be potty trained big boy. Us ladies did not come home empty handed either. Thank God for Kohl's... it makes this chore way more affordable. Of course I would rather have shopped Nordstrom's but we do what we have to in this world.

So have a great weekend all. And in the words of one of my favorite characters on TV, "Keep yer stick on the ice."

Happy Trails to you...till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment