Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hump Day

Wednesday is sometimes referred to as "hump day" in American English slang. The workweek is a conceived as a hill with midweek representing the highest point  (Wikipedia)
If this is the case, why can't we just take away some of the hill? I moved part of one today anyway...


The baby is here and does not want to finish his nap. Guess it's too nice a day. Got some snuggle time in anyway before he decided to run rampant on the house. Dinner with all the kids tonight so it will be hectic and I know I will sleep well. Not so good last night. I ran out of water (on top of the rest of yesterday's maladies) and had only two Red Bull's to drink. As I was really thirsty, I slammed them one after the other. Sleeping last night was not a good option.


I almost got up and worked on the computer but finally about 3 am, I fell asleep. Then the clock went off at 4:30. Oh well... Not a bad work day - guess after yesterday any day at work is a breeze. No time for photos today. 


Have a good hump day all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment