So here is the commercial for those of you who did not get to see it or want to see it again. This little furry guy has the geek's back... I like that in a rodent!
The week is starting all over again. I spent the last week in a fugue. I remember most of it but today I am in the prime time of a head cold. As I look back at the week, I find that my lack of focus could well be explained as the early stage of this head cold. Or not... but it makes a great excuse... hah!
I spend Tuesday and Thursday nights at school waiting again for that moment of "Now THAT'S why I am taking this class" but it never happened. I am ahead on homework for the next two weeks and even did 3 different projects for our assignment to create a piece of art reminiscent of the masters. Here are a couple of the results and one of my previous assignments.
|Sofia alla Andy Warhol|
|Shades of Van Gough's Starry Night|
|Assignment 2 - Go to specified web site, choose 4 images and|
composite them together in a theme. What the hey... They all
So last week, I learned that
- Maybe the moment of epiphany is never going to happen but I am doing some different stuff in this class.
- If there is a quota on sneezing, I have reached it and beyond!
- My back yard survived the winter in style. Blooms will be posted soon.
- California is the best place to winter! The temps reached the high 80's over the weekend.
And most importantly:
- My family is the BEST! My sister, niece and step-mom came over on Saturday as well as my daughter and daughter-in-law and all my grandkids to celebrate our winter birthdays. It was beautiful, the company was excellent, the kids were fun with a capitol F and life is great! Head cold or no... it's all good!
Happy trails people... have a great week.
|I titled this picture "Utter Chaos" from left to right notwithstanding back and front,|
That's Cole, Radley, Mac, Emily, Sofia, Dottie, Lucas, Theresa. Not pictured is
Renee`, Dorothy and Me ... we had fun and the day was beautiful!